- “Ship… out of danger?”
- “Don’t grieve, Admiral. It is logical. The needs of the many outweigh…”
- “… the needs of the few.”
- “Or the one… I never took the Kobayashi Maru test… until now. What do you think of my solution?”
- “I- I have been… and always shall be… your friend.”
I know this doesn’t go with my blog, but me and my best friend just got tattoos. We’ve both struggled with depression and self harm and this is our sign of recovery. What you see is a seratonin molecule. This is the chemical that a brain lacks when someone is depressed. Now we’re on our road to a permanent recovery. I’m proud of us. I absolutely love these
SORRY GUYS BUT THIS IS AMAZING. I DON’T REALLY CARE IF I LOSE FOLLOWERS OVER THIS ONE POST.
something i need in my life..
This has amazing meaning<3 i love it.
After a long day
I find that my empty home
isn’t home at all
Go to Starbucks. Order coffee for “Prisoner 24601”
When they call out your order, jump up and yell “My name is Jean Valjean!”
And if the barista replies with “AND I’M JAVERT,” you tip that motherfucker so hard
you tip them right over the edge of a bridge
you fucking didn’t
oh my god.
Come one, come all to Bill Shatner’s School of Overacting!
Forget subtle, nuanced performances. Those are boring and forgettable. Learn how to say your lines with gusto!
In this course you will learn such techniques as…
- The double fist shake
- The naughty kitten
- The cultural appropriation
- The self bitch slap
- The enthusiastic mime stuck in a box
- The nipple hardener
- The sweaty declaration of self
- The “this wall is amazing”
And many more!